An inflammation of the joints is arthritis. Osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and gout: there are over a hundred different forms of arthritis that can be divided into three main categories. Redness, stiffness, swelling and pain are common features. In Rheumatoid arthritis usually finger, wrist, knees and feet to affect the small joints are potential targets. Osteoarthritis can affect any joint, but is most common in the hips, knees, feet and spine meet.
Arthritis can affect all ages, sex and races people. However, women are three times more risk of arthritis than men. About 80 percent of patients with rheumatoid arthritis 35 and 50 years of age, but 65 to 85 percent of patients with osteoarthritis of 65 in between.
Causes of Arthritis
Reasons of Arthritis are varied, but the most common are: genetics, age, infection, organic sodium and minerals, shock, mental or physical stress, obesity, excess cold or lack of food. Various forms of arthritis, is caused by damage to different parts of the joint.
- Rheumatoid arthritis usually starts when the synovium (the easy movement of the joints helps) is swollen and hard. Dancers, weights, construction workers and dancers, many of the businesses in the joints of rheumatoid arthritis suffer more due to high pressure.
- Osteoarthritis and Cartilage damage, and carries a (flexible cover material at the end of each bone) in the tear. Generally, the age and genetics are important factors in the breakdown of cartilage. Doctors believe that most people over sixty some extent suffer from osteoarthritis.
- By abnormal production of uric acid in gout. When the body produces abnormally large amounts of uric acid crystals in the joints of the body and is excreted in the urine is deposited as needle-like. These crystals cause serious friction and pain when moving the joint.
Home remedy and natural treatment for Arthritis
The natural use of linseed oil for Arthritis:
Main content of linseed oil, Omega 3 – fats, our bodies 1 and 3 series of prostaglandins, which are anti-inflammatory hormone-like molecules that help to produce. These molecules associated with rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis help reduce inflammation.
Therefore, the remedy of natural linseed arthritis is often believed. Only one tablespoon flaxseed taken three times a day. The seed can be used instead of raw linseed oil. Take 1 teaspoon 3 times a day of flaxseed oil. This oil can be added to food. To continue this way for at least a month to cure arthritis is the primary form.
Arthritis home remedies using Epsom salt:
Epsom salts are magnesium. Magnesium is important for bone growth and regulating the pH of the body. A deficiency of magnesium in the body’s ability to absorb and use calcium and phosphorus, which are the two main mineral in bone formation is reduced.
The following home treatment with Epsom salt can reduce symptoms associated with arthritis. Note: If you have heart or kidney disease, consult your doctor before using this treatment. Excess magnesium is diarrhea, nausea, cramps, muscle weakness and heart problems may occur.
- 3 fresh lemon juice and 3 tablespoons of Epsom salt in a quart of hot water in the morning and once in the evening, a spoon and spoon the mixture.
- Add three cups of Epsom salt bath in hot water and dry it. Magnesium salt is absorbed by the body and soothes and relaxes stiff joints and muscles.
Arthritis Home Remedy using alfalfa seeds:
An alfalfa, tea seed particularly from the results shown to be beneficial in the treatment of arthritis. Only alfalfa seeds in a cup of boiling water, add a teaspoon. Approximately two weeks for a cup of tea to take three to four days to reduce swelling. Another option is to take alfalfa capsules regular or a small amount of alfalfa added to your diet.
Natural treatment for arthritis pain, the use of cinnamon:
Recent studies have shown that cinnamon is an important natural treatment for arthritis pain. Only half of a teaspoon of honey, one spoon of cinnamon powder to add every morning before breakfast. Repeat this daily for a month. Try to get significant results within the first week.
Prevention and Treatment treated with cod liver oil:
Research shows that the cod liver oil every day, use a small amount of cartilage potential, one of the main symptoms of osteoarthritis may slow the decline. In addition, omega-3 oils contained in the pain and inflammation of arthritis, acid may help to reduce the risk associated. Therefore, use only 1-2 teaspoons of cod liver oil every day can be very rewarding.
Arthritis pain relief with Turmeric:
Turmeric, a common spice in Indian cooking for hundreds of years in Ayurvedic medicine to reduce inflammation. As expected, when turmeric capsules 1000 mg three times a day to take 500 mg, many people with significant pain relief osteoarthritis reported.
Ginger is used in pain relief of arthritis:
Like turmeric, ginger, spicy cuisine proved an effective natural anti-inflammatory. Therefore, a great remedy for rheumatism and half inch peeled fresh ginger elephants and take with each meal.