We would like to invite your college to participate in the National Youth Medical (Ayurveda) Journalism Contest 2019.
The winner of this competition will have his/her poster printed and distributed to Ayurveda Colleges, hospitals etc and will have his/her poster posted on the website of our website www.vedayuonline.com along side the college/ institution name.
The competition seeks to stimulate awareness about “Medical Journalism” among students and effectively educate younger generations about what medical journalism is all about, the career opportunities in this field and how they can inspire the future Ayurveda aspirants to gain admission to this prestigious course and your institution and build a career out of it.
Rules and Guidelines
- All students of AYURVEDA may take part in the competition
- Age criteria for participation will be restricted between 18 - 26 years
- The theme of the competition/poster is ‘AYURVEDA’. Students can write any article which is unique and pertinent to this field
- The students may consider the following techniques to ensure their article gains the maximum viewership and qualifies for the event
- Catchy Slogan, caption
- Effective communication of message selected
- Innovative /creativity/novel ideas/new techniques as reflected in the article
- The application/ entry should carry the following information:
- Name of the student
- Age of student
- School Name & Address
- School phone number
- Phone number of student
- Teacher’s name
- E-mail / ID of student
- Signature of the teacher
- All the participating students will get a Certificate of Participation and the ones selected will have his/her poster printed and posted in all ayurveda colleges and hospitals etc.
The contest will be conducted in 3 rounds:
The competition will be conducted in AYURVEDA colleges throughout the country. Each individual entry must be submitted through the contestant’s college and through online application only.
The appointed teacher within your school will select the 2 best articles and send them along with information on number of students who participated at the college level competition to us on or before 15th December 2019
A committee/jury comprising of 4 to 5 renowned persons in Ayurveda, Journalism and officials from AYUSH will select up to 3 best articles out of the total number of the articles sent by the respective colleges for your region.
The list of 50 top selected students at a national level (with their photos and college names) and their articles will be uploaded on our official website www.vedayuonline.com by 25th December 2020
The articles *chosen will be put up for general public votes and likes through the social media and the article that receives the most votes till 5th January 2020 will be printed and distributed to colleges, hospitals etc and will be posted on the website of www.vedayuonline.com and also on various other official websites by 10th January 2020.
*The appointed authority comprising of industry leaders, journalists and other dignatiries will choose the winner based on the predefined criteria on or before 10th January and the participants will be informed accordingly.
Winners will be invited for a award ceremony and a 2 day medical journalism workshop based on their location. All travel, food and stay arrangements will be made by the organisers.
Wishing all the very best to all the participants!
Contest Support Team
*STANDARD CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
Event Supported by:-
Event Co-Sponsored by:-